Welding Fume Collectors
Donaldson Torit Fume Collectors
Donaldson Torit offers a fume extraction and collection solution to meet your specific needs.
Eliminate Harmful Particles Before They Reach Your Welder's Breathing Zone
In welding operations, workers are in a daily contact with harmful weld fume particulate because weld fume is made up of 30 to 80 percent submicron-sized particles. That means that most of these particles are respirable (enter the lungs), which makes it critical to have reliable, high performance fume collectors, weld fume extraction and weld smoke filters that collect the fume before it reaches your welder’s breathing zone.
Model styles include the Trunk 2000 Fume Collector (pictured at right). The T-2000 is a self-contained source collector designed to capture fume generated from moderate-to-heavy welding applications.
- Designed to handle one or two welding stations using Ex-Arms
- Ceiling-mount configuration saves valuable plant floor space and provides optimum range of the Ex-Arms
- FLUENT designed inlet and dust hopper minimizes fume re-entrainment and reduce maintenance expense
- Automatic pulse-cleaning system for continuous welding operations
- Proprietary filter cleaning system lengthens filter life
- Ultra-Web® FR filter cartridges featuring fine fiber technology provide high filtration efficiency and long filter life
- MERV 15 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
- Recirculation of clean air reduces need for costly make-up air
Other models, including a Weld Bench, are also available.
About Environmental Solutions
For sales, service, engineering and installation of this, or any other Donaldson Torit unit, give us a call. Since 1995, Environmental Solutions has been helping businesses, like yours, improve their workplace air quality. As an authorized dealer and service center for Donaldson Torit, we offer you a one-stop shop for equipment, service, engineering and installation of the industry's leading air pollution control systems. We're the Dust Collection Professionals.