Spark Detection and Extinguishing Systems
KB Duct No-Return Explosion Isolation Valve
The "NRV" Explosion Isolation Valve is designed to protect your facilities and employees by preventing an explosive force from within a baghouse or filtration system from moving past the valve. Without an isolation valve, if a fire or explosion takes place, burning fuel and explosive force rapidly expands and can enter the building through the suction side duct system, causing severe injury and damage to property.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability – Our Explosion Isolation Valves are quality tested, ATEX , and NFPA 69-2014 (National Fire Protection Association) compliant
- Maximum protection to protect your workers and facilities
- Superior heavy duty welded steel construction
- Options – Micro-switch shut down system, dust level sensor, and control panel for sensor power and integration
- Fast-acting flap valve and locking mechanism
- Inspection/access door
For more information on the KB Duct NRV Valve, just submit our contact form online or...
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-438-7891
Let Environmental Solutions, The Dust Collection Pros, customize a fire and explosion protection solution for your organization. Here are just two examples...
In-line spark traps integrated into dust collection ductwork.
Flameless explosion panel and an in-line isolation gate.