Ultra Violet-C High Energy Virus Air Cleaner Units
ReplaceAIR UV-C UHO Air Cleaners
A New COVID-19 Air Quality Solution for Medical Facilities, Hospitals and Doctor's Offices from Environmental Solutions
OUR ULTRA VIOLET-C HIGH ENERGY VIRUS AIR CLEANER UNITS AT WORK IN MEDICAL FACILITIES
UV-C LIGHT SUBMICRON AIRBORNE VIRUS ELIMINATION UNITS
For all Medical Exam/Testing/Procedure Rooms where the presence of Airborne Pathogens might be present by Symptomatic or Non Symptomatic Patients.
DESIGNED, PATENTED and MADE IN THE U.S.A. with All American/North American Components. Off the Shelf UV-C and Filter Parts (never overseas).
Consider these key features:
- Kill chamber with longest retention time in industry
- Maximum output bulb available to maximize kill
- Retention time x bulb output = maximum kill
- 99.999% effective
IMPORTANT: TOP QUALITY AMERICAN-MADE EQUIPMENT WITH ALL STAINLESS STEEL, HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNDER $3,000 COMPARABLE TO AIR CLEANERS SELLING FOR MANY TIMES THE PRICE! Please don't confuse these units with inferior overseas models that are poorly constructed and use sub-standard bulbs.
HOW THIS TECHNOLOGY WORKS
These stand-alone, portable ultra high output air cleaners draw in dirty air from underneath the top cover. The air then travels down inside the unit and is cleaned with a two-stage process. This process includes first drawing the air stream through a disposable filter and then into an air rotation "kill chamber" to maximize the contact time of all Bio/Virus airborne submicron material with a Steril-Aire UV-C Emitter Tube. This special UV-C Emitter, which operates at 253.7 nanometers, targets the DNA of microorganisms, destroying their cells and making replication impossible. The cleaned air exhausts from the bottom.
When exposing microorganisms to UVC light, the light penetrates through their cell wall and disrupts the structure of their DNA molecules, prohibiting reproduction.
An Efficient Solution for Submicron Airborne Virus Elimination
UV-C is used by many hospitals to disinfect and clean all their operating, emergency and ICU rooms and equipment. The entire UV spectrum can kill or inactivate many microorganism species, preventing them from replicating. UVC energy at 253.7 nanometers provides the most germicidal effect. The application of UVC energy to inactivate microorganisms is also known as Germicidal Irradiation or UVGI.
ReplaceAIR UV-C UHO Air-Cleaner Specifications:
- 300 cfm = 3 min. air change 10' x 10' x 8' room
- Stainless Steel Construction with Variable Speed Blower
- MERV 13 Filter with upgrade space available
- UV-C Emitters with Separate Highest Energy Power Packs supplied by the Industry Leader — Steril-Aire
- 7,000 to 9,000 hr. UV-C Emitter life
- Casters standard w/ Hi Rise Stand option
- 110 volt powered standard plug
- Dimensions 18" x 18" footprint x 28" tall, weight 52 lbs.
- Four-sided Inlet Air under top Cover and Clean Air Exhausted at Floor and out around Casters
- Kill Chamber Air Rotation Reflection Patent Pending Design for Extreme Virus Elimination
- Very Quiet for Medical/Waiting Room Comfort
- Power Consumption 120 Watts
- Auto TOTAL Shut Off with Filter Removal for protection from accidental opening of unit during operations. (Unit will not operate without Filter put back in)
Call us toll free at 1-866-438-7891 to learn more about putting ReplaceAIR UV-C UHO Air-Cleaners to work in your medical office, hospital, or other office or facility.
OUR ULTRA VIOLET-C HIGH ENERGY VIRUS AIR CLEANER UNIT AT WORK IN A CONFERENCE ROOM
CALL NOW OR SUBMIT OUR QUICK QUOTE FORM BELOW
* = Required field
MANUFACTURED BY SCHUBERT ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT
Schubert Environmental Equipment is a 41-year-old corporation specializing in Industrial/Toxic Fume & Dust Control Engineering Solutions, using specialized equipment built at the Illinois factory. The Covid-19 Emergency required the decades of experience we possess to design and build an Ultra Violet-C High Energy Virus Air Cleaner Unit using Industrial and Medical Grade Quality components.
(Pictured above) Five units being prepped for shipping. Each unit is test run for two days and nights, to verify Airflow and the UV-C Emitter Output (Violet UV-C light showing in the night photo). This is at the bottom of the units, where the airflow exits after four passes by the High Energy Steril-Aire Emitter “direct and reflected” per Patent. **Patent Pending**